After a really long stop iâ€™m back ( Wow around 18 months passed without updates! ) With a new blog style, I was trying to organize my life and I managed to do so, I have lotâ€™s of plans and goals that I want to achieve.
Now that iâ€™m armed with determination and good will iâ€™m really happy to start and accepting this challenge .
Here just a heads up on what happened in the past 18 months
- I got a new job.
- Life is now stable for me.
- Got a new baby boy (named him Mohammed), his birthday is the same as Yousef (19 Aug ).
- Accepting more freelance jobs, which give me more income (YAY).
- Have a free time for myself and my family.
- Managed to get deep in programming and changed my methods.
Some of my goals:
- Restore my sites (Anime Sites) and bring them back to life.
- Provide more helpful resource (giving back to the community).
- Build my own web business (Which is in progress).
- Keep posting in my blogs at least once a week.
Thatâ€™s all for now but surely itâ€™s not last 🙂
A 32 years oldÂ father and a blogger , with passion towards Web & technology.
Enjoy scuba diving and drawing whileÂ Trying to change the world one line / code.
For more info CheckÂ About Me